IFRS Bulletin: Nigerian Pension Sector
IFRS Transition Program for Nigerian Pension Funds Begins 30 November 2011
The IFRS challenges and timelines facing Nigerian Pension Funds are significant. The industry-leading approach to IFRS is the IFRS PARTNER approach to IFRS transition. We are pleased to announce the launch of our Group Transition Program for Pension Funds. This program builds on the IFRS PARTNER program success in other sectors in financial services such as Insurance.
You have also told us about your concerns about the optimal and most cost-effective approach to move from SAS to IFRS. We have listened to you and are very pleased to announce that the first flight of the "IFRS Transition Program for Nigerian Pension Funds" will begin on 30 November 2011.
IFRS and the Nigerian Pension Sector - Newsletter: Download by Clicking Here
This Comprehensive IFRS Transition Program - includes the following highlights:
- IFRS Expertise and Supportprovided by the international IFRS experts from Issues Central, Inc. (Toronto, Canada) and local IFRS transition assistance (IFRS PARTNER Limited, ActivEdge Technologies, and Muhtari Dangana & Co.) with deep SAS knowledge and experience in the Nigerian Pension sector
- Structured Hands-On IFRS Workshops - held in both Lagos and Abuja in the coming weeks (November 2011 through March 2012) help to enforce Discipline to complete the IFRS transition on a timely basis
- IFRS Software Tools(IFRS PARTNER for the Pension Sector) to aid in the transition to IFRS - Pension specific materials, analytical tools, and financial reporting capabilities
- Optional Custom Consulting and Assistance to provide additional assistance as required for each company registered in the program
The Program Benefits include:
- Dramatic Cost Reductions - Save millions of Naira on your IFRS transition costs as compared to traditional consulting engagements. The program's unique approach provides an optimal blend of group workshops, one-on-one support, do-it-yourself activities, and supporting software tools to drive down the cost of IFRS transition while maintaining quality.
- Jump Start Your Project Now- Accelerate your project efforts in just a few weeks to move from SAS to IFRS in 2012.
- Develop IFRS Financials with Disclosures- Develop IFRS compliant financial statements and disclosures including your IFRS Opening Transition Balance Sheet with IFRS note and your Pro-Forma 2012 IFRS Financials with SAS Comparatives and IFRS notes.
- Document and Substantiate Your IFRS Decisions- Assist you in the development of IFRS reporting materials required by PenCom regulators and external auditors.
- Work With Industry Peers - Collaborate and interact with other pension sector personnel to further enhance your IFRS project decision making and knowledge.
Registration is Limited: The Program begins the week of November 28th, 2011 and company enrolment is limited to a maximum of 6 companies.
Registration Closes: Monday, November 28th, 2011.
The time for talking about IFRS is over. It is now time to get it done.
Limited Enrolment means Act Now to Avoid Disappointment:To Book an Appointment to discuss the program please contact either George Agu, CEO of ActivEdge Technologies at 0803 958 2985 or by e-mail at email@example.com or you can also contact Charley Best, Vice President of IFRS PARTNER Limited at 0813 306 1440 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.